Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 5 Beethoven
There are no staterooms on this deck
You can click on any image for larger size.
Teatro San CarloHome to MSC Sinfonia’s shows ranging from singers, classical music and jugglers to shadow puppeteers and acrobatic gymnastics. Seats 557 people.
II Galeone RestaurantThe larger of the ship's two main dining rooms open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seats 1,016 people.
5th Avenue Shopping ArcadeThe ship's main shopping area with duty free, logo, perfume, cosmetic, clothing, jewelry and accessory outlets.
Shelaghs House Irish PubSeating 114 guests it is the main smoking area of the ship and makes a good venue for pre-dinner drinks.
ReceptionGuest services, lounge and shopping area. Seating for 136 guests.
Sinfonia CaffeInternet cafe open 24 hours.
Ambassador Cigar RoomCigar lounge located midship on Beethoven deck. Seats 15 people.
Manhattan BarBar, music and dance floor. Seats 224 people.
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 5 Beethoven
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 6 Mozart
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 7 Brahms
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 8 Bach
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 9 Tchaikovski
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 10 Sibelius
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 11 Debussy
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 12 Bizet
- Jump to MSC Sinfonia 13 Games
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|