Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 12 Clarinetto
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Cabin: 12048 Ship: MSC Orchestra
Cabin: 12059 Ship: MSC Orchestra
Cabin: 12081 Ship: MSC Orchestra
Cabin: 12114 Ship: MSC Orchestra
Cabin: 12124 Ship: MSC Orchestra
Cabin: 12143 Ship: MSC Orchestra
Cabin: 12167 Ship: MSC Orchestra
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* There is a overhang from the deck above that will shade the indented balcony cabins on this deck. The overhang is much larger from cabins 12097 to 12161 on the port side and 12100 to 12162 on the starboard side. While providing lots of shade, the overhang does also offer some protection from rain.
* Indented balcony cabins (where the deck is more narrow) will look down on the top of lifeboats four decks below. However the view looking forward is good.
* Indented balcony cabins will have obstruction when looking straight forward or aft from the balcony. The closer you are to where the deck first indents the more obvious this obstruction will be. As a result of this obstruction, cabins 12047 and 12050 (and nearby cabins) will have some wind protection on the balcony.
* All cabins on this deck are below public areas on the deck above and may experience noise from that area. This is especially true for the cabins in the aft located below the buffet on the deck above.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 12022 Interior --
Cabin 12025 Interior --
Stateroom doors are 34.5" and bathroom doors are 35.5". Cabins have a fold down shower bench and shower stool is available upon request. There are additonal grab bars in the bath. The toilet seats are raised and have a grab bar. The shower height is adjustable. Power scooters can be recharged in cabin. There are accessible public restrooms on every deck. The spa is wheelchair accessible.
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
Jump to MSC Orchestra 5 Pianoforte
Jump to MSC Orchestra 6 Violino
Jump to MSC Orchestra 7 Saxofono
Jump to MSC Orchestra 8 Arpa
Jump to MSC Orchestra 9 Viola
Jump to MSC Orchestra 10 Lira
Jump to MSC Orchestra 11 Flauto
Jump to MSC Orchestra 12 Clarinetto
Jump to MSC Orchestra 13 Mandolino
Jump to MSC Orchestra 14 Chitarra
Jump to MSC Orchestra 15 Xilofono
Jump to MSC Orchestra 16 Sport
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Handicap accessible
= One upper bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two upper beds