Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 10 Lira
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Indented balcony cabins (where the deck is more narrow) will look down on the top of lifeboats two decks below. However the view looking forward is good.
* Indented balcony cabins will have obstruction when looking straight forward or aft from the balcony. The closer you are to where the deck first indents the more obvious this obstruction will be. As a result of this obstruction, cabins 10073 and 10074 (and nearby cabins) will have some wind protection on the balcony.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 10050 Interior
Cabin 10055 Interior
Stateroom doors are 34.5" and bathroom doors are 35.5". Cabins have a fold down shower bench and shower stool is available upon request. There are additonal grab bars in the bath. The toilet seats are raised and have a grab bar. The shower height is adjustable. Power scooters can be recharged in cabin. There are accessible public restrooms on every deck. The spa is wheelchair accessible.
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 4 Violoncello
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 5 Pianoforte
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 6 Violino
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 7 Saxofono
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 8 Arpa
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 9 Viola
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 10 Lira
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 11 Flauto
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 12 Clarinetto
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 13 Mandolino
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 14 Chitarra
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 15 Xilofono
- Jump to MSC Orchestra 16 Sport
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|