Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 15 Cantata
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 15002 Ship: MSC Musica
- Cabin: 15004 Ship: MSC Musica
- Cabin: 15006 Ship: MSC Musica
- Cabin: 15007 Ship: MSC Musica
- Cabin: 15016 Ship: MSC Musica
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* These cabins are close to pool and spa area.
* Because these cabins sit higher up in the forward part of the ship, they are more likely to feel the motion of the ocean during rough seas.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 15025 Balcony
Stateroom doors are 34.5" and bathroom doors are 35.5". Cabins have a fold down shower bench and shower stool is available upon request. There are additonal grab bars in the bath. The toilet seats are raised and have a grab bar. The shower height is adjustable. Power scooters can be recharged in cabin. There are accessible public restrooms on every deck. The spa is wheelchair accessible.
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
- Jump to MSC Musica 4 Andante
- Jump to MSC Musica 5 Grazioso
- Jump to MSC Musica 6 Brillante
- Jump to MSC Musica 7 Maestoso
- Jump to MSC Musica 8 Forte
- Jump to MSC Musica 9 Intermezzo
- Jump to MSC Musica 10 Minuetto
- Jump to MSC Musica 11 Adagio
- Jump to MSC Musica 12 Virtuso
- Jump to MSC Musica 13 Vivace
- Jump to MSC Musica 14 Capriccio
- Jump to MSC Musica 15 Cantata
- Jump to MSC Musica 16 Sport
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|