Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 9 Radioso
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Cabin: 9008 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 9009 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 9147 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 9166 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 9230 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 9236 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 9243 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 9247 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Balcony cabins 9081 and forward on the port side and 9084 and forward on the starboard side are in hull design. Cabins 9237, 9236, 9240, 9241 are also in hull design balconies. This means that the front of the balcony is solid metal up to railing height. This will restrict your view from the cabin and also when sitting on your balcony.
* All indented balconies on this deck (where the deck is more narrow including cabins 9147 to 9161on the port side and 9148 to 9162 on the starboard side) will view the top of lifeboats two decks below or other ship structures when looking down from the balcony. This means you can't look straight down to the sea. However the view looking straight out is good.
* Indented cabins will have restricted views when looking down one side of the ship from the balcony. This restriction will seem greater the closer you are to where the balcony first indents.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 9068 Interior --
Cabin 9135 Balcony --
Cabin 9136 Balcony --
Cabin 9137 Balcony --
Cabin 9138 Balcony --
Cabin 9189 Balcony --
Cabin 9190 Balcony --
Cabin 9191 Balcony --
Cabin 9192 Balcony --
Cabin 9220 Interior --
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
Jump to MSC Fantasia 6 Magnifico
Jump to MSC Fantasia 7 Sublime
Jump to MSC Fantasia 8 Favola
Jump to MSC Fantasia 9 Radioso
Jump to MSC Fantasia 10 Sogno
Jump to MSC Fantasia 11 Meraviglia
Jump to MSC Fantasia 12 Incanto
Jump to MSC Fantasia 13 Arcobaleno
Jump to MSC Fantasia 14 Miraggio
Jump to MSC Fantasia 15 Splendido
Jump to MSC Fantasia 16 Aurora
Jump to MSC Fantasia 17 Sun
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Handicap accessible
= One upper bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two upper beds