Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: 13 Arcobaleno
Next drydock planned for Quarter 2, 2023. These are the new deck plans reflecting changes to MSC experience programs.
These are the newest deck plans for MSC Fantasia Arcobaleno deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the MSC Fantasia Arcobaleno deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 13006 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 13054 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 13059 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 13078 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 13092 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 13125 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 13146 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 13200 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* All indented balconies on this deck (where the deck is more narrow) will view the top of lifeboats five decks below or other ship structures when looking down from the balcony. This means you can't look straight down to the sea. However the view looking straight out is good.
* All indented balcony cabins, including aft facing balcony cabins, have a large overhang from the deck above. This overhang will shade the balcony and limit the amount of sun.
* Indented cabins will have restricted views when looking down one side of the ship from the balcony. This restriction will seem greater the closer you are to where the balcony first indents.
* Aft facing balconies on this deck have a very small Juliett style balcony. This means that the balcony is very narrow, with little space to even stand on it.
* All cabins on this deck are below public areas on the deck above and may experience noise issues at times from those areas.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
In November 2021 MSC changed it cabin codification as follows:
The first character defines the cabin type. (I = inside, O = oceanview, V = Infinite Oceanview, B = Balcony, P = Promenade View Balcony, S = Suite, Y = Yacht Club)
The second character defines the Module size. (O = Obstructed, P = Parital View, V = Promenade View, S = Single, M = Junior size, R = Regular size, L = Premium size, X = Grand size, D = Double bedrooms)
The third character defines the Range or additional features (1 = Low Deck, 2 = Medium Deck, 3 = High Deck, 4 = Top Deck)
Features codes may include T = Terrace, J = Terrace with whirlpool, S = Sealed window, P = Promenade view.
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|