Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: 12 Incanto
Next drydock planned for Quarter 2, 2023. These are the new deck plans reflecting changes to MSC experience programs.
These are the newest deck plans for MSC Fantasia Incanto deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the MSC Fantasia Incanto deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 12002 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12053 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12063 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12072 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12111 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12114 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12134 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12175 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12194 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12196 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12198 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12204 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12223 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 12236 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Balcony cabins 12015 and forward on the port side and 12016 and forward on the starboard side are in hull design. This means that the front of the balcony is solid metal up to railing height. This will restrict your view from the cabin and also when sitting on your balcony.
* All indented balconies on this deck (where the deck is more narrow) will view the top of lifeboats four decks below or other ship structures when looking down from the balcony. This means you can't look straight down to the sea. However the view looking straight out is good.
* Indented cabins will have restricted views when looking down one side of the ship from the balcony. This restriction will seem greater the closer you are to where the balcony first indents.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
In November 2021 MSC changed it cabin codification as follows:
The first character defines the cabin type. (I = inside, O = oceanview, V = Infinite Oceanview, B = Balcony, P = Promenade View Balcony, S = Suite, Y = Yacht Club)
The second character defines the Module size. (O = Obstructed, P = Parital View, V = Promenade View, S = Single, M = Junior size, R = Regular size, L = Premium size, X = Grand size, D = Double bedrooms)
The third character defines the Range or additional features (1 = Low Deck, 2 = Medium Deck, 3 = High Deck, 4 = Top Deck)
Features codes may include T = Terrace, J = Terrace with whirlpool, S = Sealed window, P = Promenade view.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 12058 Interior
Cabin 12126 Balcony
Cabin 12128 Balcony
Cabin 12151 Balcony
Cabin 12153 Balcony
Cabin 12216 Interior
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|