Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 12 Incanto
Balcony Suite S3
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Cabin: 12053 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12063 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12072 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12114 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12134 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12194 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12196 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12198 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12204 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12223 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Cabin: 12236 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Balcony cabins 12015 and forward on the port side and 12016 and forward on the starboard side are in hull design. This means that the front of the balcony is solid metal up to railing height. This will restrict your view from the cabin and also when sitting on your balcony.
* All indented balconies on this deck (where the deck is more narrow) will view the top of lifeboats four decks below or other ship structures when looking down from the balcony. This means you can't look straight down to the sea. However the view looking straight out is good.
* Indented cabins will have restricted views when looking down one side of the ship from the balcony. This restriction will seem greater the closer you are to where the balcony first indents.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 12058 Interior --
Cabin 12126 Balcony --
Cabin 12128 Balcony --
Cabin 12151 Balcony --
Cabin 12153 Balcony --
Cabin 12216 Interior --
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
Jump to MSC Fantasia 6 Magnifico
Jump to MSC Fantasia 7 Sublime
Jump to MSC Fantasia 8 Favola
Jump to MSC Fantasia 9 Radioso
Jump to MSC Fantasia 10 Sogno
Jump to MSC Fantasia 11 Meraviglia
Jump to MSC Fantasia 12 Incanto
Jump to MSC Fantasia 13 Arcobaleno
Jump to MSC Fantasia 14 Miraggio
Jump to MSC Fantasia 15 Splendido
Jump to MSC Fantasia 16 Aurora
Jump to MSC Fantasia 17 Sun
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Handicap accessible
= One upper bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two upper beds