Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: 10 Sogno
Next drydock planned for Quarter 2, 2023. These are the new deck plans reflecting changes to MSC experience programs.
These are the newest deck plans for MSC Fantasia Sogno deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the MSC Fantasia Sogno deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 10002 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10004 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10024 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10098 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10143 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10144 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10145 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10175 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10193 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10213 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10224 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10229 Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Cabin: 10251 Ship: MSC Fantasia
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Balcony cabins 10033 and forward on the port side and 10032 and forward on the starboard side are in hull design. Cabins 10228 and 10247 are also in hull design. This means that the front of the balcony is solid metal up to railing height. This will restrict your view from the cabin and also when sitting on your balcony.
* All indented balconies on this deck (where the deck is more narrow including cabins 10157 to 10219 on the port side and 10142 to 10204 on the starboard side) will view the top of lifeboats three decks below or other ship structures when looking down from the balcony. This means you can't look straight down to the sea. However the view looking straight out is good.
* Indented cabins will have restricted views when looking down one side of the ship from the balcony. This restriction will seem greater the closer you are to where the balcony first indents.
* Aft facing balconies on this deck are extra large at 118 square feet.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
In November 2021 MSC changed it cabin codification as follows:
The first character defines the cabin type. (I = inside, O = oceanview, V = Infinite Oceanview, B = Balcony, P = Promenade View Balcony, S = Suite, Y = Yacht Club)
The second character defines the Module size. (O = Obstructed, P = Parital View, V = Promenade View, S = Single, M = Junior size, R = Regular size, L = Premium size, X = Grand size, D = Double bedrooms)
The third character defines the Range or additional features (1 = Low Deck, 2 = Medium Deck, 3 = High Deck, 4 = Top Deck)
Features codes may include T = Terrace, J = Terrace with whirlpool, S = Sealed window, P = Promenade view.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 10054 Interior
Cabin 10128 Balcony
Cabin 10130 Balcony
Cabin 10143 Balcony
Cabin 10145 Balcony
Cabin 10184 Balcony
Cabin 10186 Balcony
Cabin 10199 Balcony
Cabin 10201 Balcony
Cabin 10216 Interior
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|