Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 9 Villa Bourghese
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Costa has a simplified way of category codes. Most categories are a letter followed by a C for classic level or P for premium level. Premium is obviously preferred over classic. Inside cabins begin with the letter I. Oceanview cabins begin with the letter E. Balcony cabins begin with the letter B. The Suite categories have a letter defining them. MS is a mini-suite. S are suites. PS is a panorama suite and GS is a grand suite.
You can click on any image for larger size.
Lido dell OndinaA large pool area that is flanked by two jacuzzi hydro massage baths and the ship's giant eighteen square meter screen airing music videos and sporting events.
Ristorante Buffet Ca d OroThe ship's casual buffet self-service restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lido di PorporaOne of the ship's pools with a water feature cascade and served by its own bar.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 9207 Ship: Costa Favolosa
- Cabin: 9216 Ship: Costa Fascinosa
- Cabin: 9219 Ship: Costa Fascinosa - Members only
- Cabin: 9225 Ship: Costa Favolosa
- Cabin: 9255 Ship: Costa Favolosa - Members only
- Cabin: 9271 Ship: Costa Fascinosa
- Cabin: 9288 Ship: Costa Fascinosa
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 9202 Oceanview
Cabin 9203 Oceanview
Cabin 9204 Interior
Cabin 9289 Interior
Cabin 9290 Interior
Cabin 9293 Interior
Cabin 9294 Interior
The entry door and bathroom door are 36 inch wide with no threshold. There is a roll in shower with a fold down seat, hand held shower head and grab bars. The toilet (18.5 inch h) has grab bars and the sink is 34.5 inch high with open base
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 1 Babilonia
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 2 Alhambra
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 3 Hermitage
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 4 Versailles
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 5 Tivoli
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 6 La Zarzuela
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 7 Bobou
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 8 Encelado
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 9 Villa Bourghese
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 10 Escorial
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 11 Luxembourg
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 12 El Prado
- Jump to Costa Favolosa 14 Las Duenas
|One upper & lower|
|One upper bed|
|Partly obstructed view|
|Single murphy bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|