Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 8 Atlantic
This ship is expected to leave fleet
There are no staterooms on this deck
You can click on any image for larger size.
Fantasia Main LoungeWith a revolving turntable stage and orchestra pit, the ship's stage shows with singers, dancers and musicians are performed here.
Ecstasy Dining RoomThe ship's aft dining room with a seating capacity of 658.
Fantasy Dining RoomThe ship's forward dining room with a seating capacity of 650.
The Oak Room LibraryIt is a good place to either sit and read your own books or select one off the shelves.
Touch of ClassA piano bar, serving drinks and playing live piano music to listen or sing along to.
The Fun ShopsA selection of boutiques and duty free shops with items ranging from clothes, jewelry and spa products to souvenirs and duty free alcohol.
Circle CSupervised area specifically for 12-14 year olds to play video games, watch movies, dance or just relax.
Grand Atrium PlazaShips atrium. On first level is bar, shore excursions, guest services, internet and lounge area
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 4 Riviera
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 5 Main
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 6 Upper
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 7 Empress
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 8 Atlantic
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 9 Promenade
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 10 Lido
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 11 Verandah
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 12 Sports
- Jump to Carnival Sensation 14 Sun
|1 Upper Bed|
|2 upper beds|
|Balcony with obstructed views|
|Extended balcony (50% larger)|
|Stateroom with 2 portholes|
|Twin beds do not convert|
|Twin/king w double sofa|
|Twin/King w single sofa|
|Twin/king, single sofa & upper|