Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 4 Atlantic
Next drydock Sept 2020
There are no staterooms on this deck
You can click on any image for larger size.
Circle CSupervised area specifically for 12-14 year olds to play video games, watch movies, dance or just relax.
Painters LibraryAn ideal place to sit and read or play board games.
Renoir RestaurantThe smaller of the 2 two-tiered restaurants main dining rooms, with seating for 744.
Alfreds BarServes tea in the afternoon and is a place to visit in the evening to listen to Classical and Jazz music and have a smoke.
Monet RestaurantThe largest dining option, a double-tiered room, with seating for 1122 and windows with views on three sides.
Lifeboat Boarding DeckOutside deck used for loading life boats (in case of emergency)
Toulouse-Lautrec Main Show LoungeThe ship's main showroom featuring stage shows full of music and dance.
Photo GalleryGallery of photos taken by ships photographers. Photo equipment and supplies.
Conference RoomThe Gallery is a conference room.
Studio AtriumAtrium that begins on deck 3 and rises to deck 10. Elevators span up the entire distance.
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 1 Riviera
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 2 Main
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 3 Lobby
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 4 Atlantic
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 5 Promenade
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 6 Upper
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 7 Empress
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 8 Verandah
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 9 Lido
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 10 Panorama
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 11 Spa
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 12 Sun
- Jump to Carnival Conquest 14 Sky
|1 Upper Bed|
|2 upper beds|
|Balcony with obstructed views|
|Extended balcony (50% larger)|
|Stateroom with 2 portholes|
|Twin beds do not convert|
|Twin/king w double sofa|
|Twin/King w single sofa|
|Twin/king, single sofa & upper|