Years old 16
Passengers 3282- 3938
Click on pictures for larger images
Members can click for much larger diagrams. JOIN TODAY
Royal Suite Staterooms:
Owners Suite Staterooms:
Royal Family Suite Staterooms:
Grand Suite Staterooms:
Junior Suite Staterooms:
Superior Balcony Staterooms:
Deluxe Balcony Staterooms:
Family Oceanview Staterooms:
Panoramic Oceanview Staterooms:
Larger Oceanview Staterooms:
Atrium Promenade View Staterooms:
= Connecting staterooms
= Four pullman beds
= Handicapped facilities
= One pullman bed
= Sofa and pullman bed
= Sofa bed
= Two pullman beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 3282 to 3938 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Voyager of the Seas has a space ratio of 35.1 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 42.1.
The Voyager of the Seas has 1180 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2014 .
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.