Years old 8
Passengers 2008- 2410
Grand Suite Staterooms:
Master Suite Staterooms:
Queens Suite Staterooms:
Princess Suite Staterooms:
Deluxe Inside Staterooms:
= Forward facing oceanview
= Handicapped facilities
= Obstructed views
= One upper bed
= Sofa bed
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 2008 to 2410 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Queen Victoria has a space ratio of 37.4 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 44.8.
The Queen Victoria has 900 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Jan 2015 .
The Queen Victoria was designed as a classic Cunarder and features Cunard's renowned White Star service. The ship offers unique public areas, such as a museum containing Cunard memorabilia and the Hemisphere's Club with a 270-degree view. There's a wide variety of options for evening entertainment, including the three-deck Royal Court Theatre, the Queen's Room ballroom, a traditional English Pub and a Champagne Bar. During days at sea, passengers can enjoy the Cunard Health Club and Spa, the Lido Pool and large sunning area, the 6,000-book library, and the Internet café. The Queen Victoria provides a range of accommodations for different budgets, but each cabin contains a bath robe, slippers, nightly turndown service, 24-hour room service, satellite TV with music, a refrigerator and a safe.
During Jan 2015 drydock, 8 single oceanview cabins and 1 single inside cabin were added to deck 2.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.