Years old 12
Passengers 2726- 3271
Grand Duplex Staterooms:
Duplex Suites Staterooms:
Royal Suite Staterooms:
Queens Suite Staterooms:
Princess Suite Staterooms:
Single Oceanview Staterooms:
= Connecting stateroom
= Double sofa bed
= Handicapped facilities
= One upper bed
= Sofa bed
= Two upper beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 2726 to 3271 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Queen Mary has a space ratio of 45.4 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 54.5.
The Queen Mary has 1253 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2011 .
QUEEN MARY 2 was delivered to Cunard on 22nd December 2003 and her maiden voyage was to Ft Lauderdale from Southampton on 12th January 2004.
There are 32 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
Choose a deck below to view.
Queen Mary QUICK LINKS:
CLICK FOR PDF OF THESE DECKS
CHOOSE UP TO 5 DECKS TO PDF