Years old 9
Passengers 3784- 4541
Royal Suite Staterooms:
Presidential Suite Staterooms:
Owners Suite Staterooms:
Royal Family Suite Staterooms:
Grand Suite Staterooms:
Junior Suite Staterooms:
Superior Balcony Staterooms:
Deluxe Balcony Staterooms:
Panoramic Oceanview Staterooms:
Family Oceanview Staterooms:
Larger Oceanview Staterooms:
Family Interior Staterooms:
Atrium Promenade View Staterooms:
= Connecting staterooms
= Four pullman beds
= Handicapped facilities
= One pullman bed
= Sofa and pullman bed
= Sofa bed
= Two pullman beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 3784 to 4541 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Freedom of the Seas has a space ratio of 34 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 40.8.
The Freedom of the Seas has 1360 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2015 .
In 2015 new cabins were added to Deck 12 forward including many panoramic cabins. Panoramic cabins offer full windows with outstanding views. A movie screen was also added to the pool area, Vintages was upgraded.
There are 33 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
Choose a deck below to view.
Freedom of the Seas QUICK LINKS:
CLICK FOR PDF OF THESE DECKS
CHOOSE UP TO 5 DECKS TO PDF