Years old 3
Passengers 2500- 3500
Concierge Royal Suite Staterooms:
Concierge Bedroom Suite Staterooms:
Concierge Family Verandah Staterooms:
Family Verandah Staterooms:
Deluxe Verandah Staterooms:
Family Oceanview Staterooms:
Deluxe Oceanview Staterooms:
Deluxe Interior Staterooms:
= Connecting Staterooms
= Points to connecting cabin
= Wheelchair accessibility
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 2500 to 3500 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Disney Fantasy has a space ratio of 37.1 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 51.9.
The Disney Fantasy has 1458 crew members on board. There are 2 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
Sister ship to the Disney Dream
There are 25 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.