Years old 13
Passengers 2000- 2400
= Interconnecting staterooms
= Third and fourth Pullman beds
= Third Pullman bed available
= Two lower beds not convertible
= Wheelchair accessible
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 2000 to 2400 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Coral Princess has a space ratio of 38.2 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 45.8.
The Coral Princess has 895 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2013 .
CORAL PRINCESS was built for P&O Princess in France her sister is ISLAND PRINCESS.
Coral Princess is one of just two cruise ships in the Princess fleet specially built to sail through the Panama Canal! Ninety percent of her staterooms offer ocean views, with 700 balconies available, perfect for witnessing the engineering marvel of the Canal. Spend the night watching a movie, concert or sporting event outdoors in a plush lounge chair at Movies Under the Stars and escape completely in The Sanctuary, our tranquil haven just for adults. Unique to Coral Princess and her sister ship, the Bayou Cafe and Steakhouse features live jazz music and flavorful New Orleans-inspired cuisine.
There are 32 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
Choose a deck below to view.
Coral Princess QUICK LINKS:
CLICK FOR PDF OF THESE DECKS
CHOOSE UP TO 5 DECKS TO PDF