Years old 10
Passengers 1904- 1904
= Adapted cabin
= Shower only
= Single sofa bed
= Single sofa with upper
= Steel fronted balcony
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 1904 to 1904 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Arcadia has a space ratio of 44 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 44.
The Arcadia has 880 crew members on board. There are 2 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2013 .
24 new cabins were added during the November/December 2013 dry dock. These passenger cabins were added near the Crows Nest on the Sun Deck.
The Globe was also enclosed and will be used as a disco after midnight.
Exclusively for adults, Arcadia offers a relaxed pace, stylish surroundings and more than a hint of extravagance to P&O Cruises. Arcadia's signature features such as her exterior glass-fronted lifts and expansive art collection, featuring no less than 3,000 works of art, create a sophisticated air.
Foodies will be in their element on this ship, for our Arcadia cruise ship features Marco Pierre White's Ocean Grill restaurant and Atul Kochhar's East restaurant.
Arcadia has many a place to happily while away an hour or two; Caffe Vivo, The Piano Bar and The Rising Sun pub to name but a few. There are plenty of ways to keep active too, but the ultimate route to feeling great has to lie with a visit to Arcadia's wonderful spa which includes a large hydrotherapy pool and a thermal suite complete with fragrant aromatic showers. By evening, you'll find spellbinding shows in The Palladium theatre, a lively casino, and The Globe, offering anything from comedy to live music.
There are 18 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.