Years old 13
Passengers 1936- 2323
Norwegian Sun Cabin Stateroom Categories
|= 2 lower beds no convert|
|= Connecting staterooms|
|= Convertible sofa bed|
|= Equipped for hearing-impaired|
|= Handicapped facilities|
|= Queen-size bed|
|= Sofa bed for third and fourth|
|= Third and/or fourth person|
|= Third person occupancy|
|= Up to 5 person occupancy|
|= Up to 6 person occupancy|
Welcome to our deck plan page.
We have lots of stuff here, so take some time and explore the
1. The name of the ship you are currently viewing appears in the top header of the page. To go to another ship simply choose one from the ship menu that is on the right side of the screen. Click on a cruise line and then you will see the ships for that cruise line. Click on the ship you would like to view and you will be taken to that page.
2. On the left side of the screen under the NAVIGATION TAB are several feature icons. By clicking on any of these icons a new window will pop up. There is an icon for our DRAG DECK feature, there are icons for seeing pictures. You can choose to print to PDF. There is an cat icon for comparing categories.
3. On the left side of the screen is a deck plan key. Just click the DECK KEY TAB. This explains the symbols you may see on the deck plans.
4. At the top of this column you will see the word Decks. Click on that to view the different decks for this ship.
5. Next to the Decks option is the Ship Info option. Click on this to view information about the cruise ship and exterior pictures.
6. Next to the Ship Info option you will find Comments and tips for this ship. Click on this option to view comments and tips related to this cruise ship.
7. On the left side of the screen is our cruise cabin stateroom category list under the STATEROOMS TAB. We have ordered them from the highest category to the lowest and grouped them by category name. Click on the More (+) link to see more information. Members can click on the Pics/diagrams link to see diagrams and pics for the category.
8. Important. Our content changes all the time, so please be sure to CLEAR YOUR BROWSER PERIODICALLY for the best performance.
NOTE: WE NO LONGER SUPPORT INTERNET EXPLORER 8 OR EARLIER. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BROWSER TO INTERNET EXPLORER 9 OR GREATER. WE RECOMMEND GOOGLE CHROME FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE.
We hope you enjoy our site. Please contact us with your feedback. If you find any information that is outdated or incorrect, PLEASE let us know right away so we can fix it.
You can expect 2323 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that the Norwegian Sun has a space ratio of 33.7 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.)
The Norwegian Sun has 847 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship. The ship has 2 pools and 5 hot tubs.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2011.
NORWEGIAN SUN is sister to NORWEGIAN SKY. She is slightly different with more balconies. She is also the first ship in the NCL fleet to carry the new funnel markings. She displaced the NORWAY.
Disability cabins: The doors are 33" with no sill for both the cabin and the bathroom. The bathrooms have roll in showers with hand held shower head, grab bars and fold down seat. Some designated accessible rooms have tubs with grab bars. There are alert kits for hearing impaired passengers and the public restrooms are accessible. Includes raised beds, adjustable hanging rods in closet. Accessible restrooms are also located in public spaces.
Norwegian Sun 12 Sports
Norwegian Sun 11 Pool
Norwegian Sun 10 Norway
Norwegian Sun 9 Fjord
Norwegian Sun 8 Viking
Norwegian Sun 7 International
Norwegian Sun 6 Oslo
Norwegian Sun 6 Promenade
Norwegian Sun 5 Atlantic
Norwegian Sun 4 Biscayne