Years old 7
Passengers 2514- 3017
Cruise Cabin Stateroom Categories
Double sofa bed
One upper bed
Single sofa bed
Two upper beds
Welcome to our deck plan page.
We have lots of stuff here, so take some time and explore the
1. The name of the ship you are currently viewing appears in the top header of the page. To go to another ship simply choose one from the ship menu that is on the right side of the screen. Click on a cruise line and then you will see the ships for that cruise line. Click on the ship you would like to view and you will be taken to that page.
2. On the left side of the screen under the NAVIGATION TAB are several feature icons. By clicking on any of these icons a new window will pop up. There is an icon for our DRAG DECK feature, there are icons for seeing pictures. You can choose to print to PDF. There is an cat icon for comparing categories.
3. On the left side of the screen is a deck plan key. Just click the DECK KEY TAB. This explains the symbols you may see on the deck plans.
4. At the top of this column you will see the word Decks. Click on that to view the different decks for this ship.
5. Next to the Decks option is the Ship Info option. Click on this to view information about the cruise ship and exterior pictures.
6. Next to the Ship Info option you will find Comments and tips for this ship. Click on this option to view comments and tips related to this cruise ship.
7. On the left side of the screen is our cruise cabin stateroom category list under the STATEROOMS TAB. We have ordered them from the highest category to the lowest and grouped them by category name. Click on the More (+) link to see more information. Members can click on the Pics/diagrams link to see diagrams and pics for the category.
8. Important. Our content changes all the time, so please be sure to CLEAR YOUR BROWSER PERIODICALLY for the best performance.
NOTE: WE NO LONGER SUPPORT INTERNET EXPLORER 8 OR EARLIER. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BROWSER TO INTERNET EXPLORER 9 OR GREATER. WE RECOMMEND GOOGLE CHROME FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE.
We hope you enjoy our site. Please contact us with your feedback. If you find any information that is outdated or incorrect, PLEASE let us know right away so we can fix it.
You can expect 3017 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that the MSC Musica has a space ratio of 29.5 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.)
The MSC Musica has 987 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship. The ship has 2 pools and 4 hot tubs.
Disability cabins: Stateroom doors are 34.5" and bathroom doors are 35.5". Cabins have a fold down shower bench and shower stool is available upon request. There are additonal grab bars in the bath. The toilet seats are raised and have a grab bar. The shower height is adjustable. Power scooters can be recharged in cabin. There are accessible public restrooms on every deck. The spa is wheelchair accessible.
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the shipís Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
MSC Musica 16 Sport
MSC Musica 15 Cantata
MSC Musica 14 Capriccio
MSC Musica 13 Vivace
MSC Musica 12 Virtuso
MSC Musica 11 Adagio
MSC Musica 10 Minuetto
MSC Musica 9 Intermezzo
MSC Musica 8 Forte
MSC Musica 7 Maestoso
MSC Musica 6 Brillante
MSC Musica 5 Grazioso
MSC Musica 4 Andante