Years old 16
Passengers 1996- 2395
Cruise Cabin Stateroom Categories
Third Pullman bed available
Third and fourth Pullman beds
Two lower beds not convertible
Welcome to our deck plan page.
We have lots of stuff here, so take some time and explore the
1. The name of the ship you are currently viewing appears in the top header of the page. To go to another ship simply choose one from the ship menu that is on the right side of the screen. Click on a cruise line and then you will see the ships for that cruise line. Click on the ship you would like to view and you will be taken to that page.
2. On the left side of the screen under the NAVIGATION TAB are several feature icons. By clicking on any of these icons a new window will pop up. There is an icon for our DRAG DECK feature, there are icons for seeing pictures. You can choose to print to PDF. There is an cat icon for comparing categories.
3. On the left side of the screen is a deck plan key. Just click the DECK KEY TAB. This explains the symbols you may see on the deck plans.
4. At the top of this column you will see the word Decks. Click on that to view the different decks for this ship.
5. Next to the Decks option is the Ship Info option. Click on this to view information about the cruise ship and exterior pictures.
6. Next to the Ship Info option you will find Comments and tips for this ship. Click on this option to view comments and tips related to this cruise ship.
7. On the left side of the screen is our cruise cabin stateroom category list under the STATEROOMS TAB. We have ordered them from the highest category to the lowest and grouped them by category name. Click on the More (+) link to see more information. Members can click on the Pics/diagrams link to see diagrams and pics for the category.
8. Important. Our content changes all the time, so please be sure to CLEAR YOUR BROWSER PERIODICALLY for the best performance.
NOTE: WE NO LONGER SUPPORT INTERNET EXPLORER 8 OR EARLIER. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BROWSER TO INTERNET EXPLORER 9 OR GREATER. WE RECOMMEND GOOGLE CHROME FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE.
We hope you enjoy our site. Please contact us with your feedback. If you find any information that is outdated or incorrect, PLEASE let us know right away so we can fix it.
You can expect 2395 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that the Dawn Princess has a space ratio of 32.3 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.)
The Dawn Princess has 900 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship. The ship has 4 pools and 5 hot tubs.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2009.
Disability cabins: Designed for wheelchair maneuverability, with widened doorways into both the cabin and its bathroom; wheel-in showers, hand-held showerheads and bath distress alarms; as well as lowered closet railings, sinks, and handrails; and removed or revamped thresholds. Additional equipment is also available on request, such as toilet seat raisers, shower stools and bed boards. Elevators have generous 36- to 42-inch doorways, and wheelchair seating is available in show lounges and other public spaces.
All Princess ships have wheelchair-accessible staterooms, but we highly recommend collapsible wheelchairs, as the widths of the stateroom doors vary. Passengers utilizing mobility devices with batteries are advised that the batteries must be a dry cell type, and must be stored and recharged in the stateroom. Mobility devices of any kind, like any other items, may not be left outside the stateroom. Because of staffing limitations, we recommend you be accompanied by someone who is physically able to assist you both onboard and onshore.
Travelers with disabilities should check in with the onboard Tour Office to ensure all shore excursions can accommodate them. Not all port facilities are accessible for those using mobility devices. Ports may be accessed by a variety of methods including a ramped gangway, a series of steps or by tender. In some cases, you may be able to access the tender, but the shoreside facility will not be accessible. Many ports of call use a mechanism known as a “stair climber” to assist passengers up and down the gangway. Passengers must transfer to a Princess wheelchair, which is connected to the stair climber and operated by the ship’s personnel. If you cannot transfer or your personal mobility device cannot be easily disembarked, you may be precluded from going ashore. With your safety and comfort in mind, the decision to permit or prohibit passengers from going ashore will be made on each occasion by the ship’s Captain, and the decision will be final. Ports that normally use tenders to access the shore are noted on the itinerary.
The maximum weight of the wheelchair including guest cannot exceed 600 lbs. on transportation lifts. If you have purchased a Princess Transfer at the start or end of the cruise, be aware that lift-equipped transportation may not be available in your port of embarkation or disembarkation.
Entry regulations for service animals vary by port. Passengers are advised to consult authorities at each port prior to departure for more information. Princess does not have food onboard for animals. The choice of dog litter material is limited and varies by ship.
Princess ships are equipped with “All-in-One Kits” with TTY that can be used in most passenger cabins and at Princess wilderness lodges. Most televisions onboard provide closed captioning and most onboard theaters have assisted listening devices. Electric outlets in most staterooms are limited to one and it is helpful to travel with an extension cord for electrical equipment. Princess also offers JAWS Professional software with a KOSS-TD/80 headset on one terminal in each Internet Café on every ship.
Dawn Princess 15 Sun
Dawn Princess 14 Lido
Dawn Princess 12 Riviera
Dawn Princess 11 Aloha
Dawn Princess 10 Baja
Dawn Princess 9 Caribe
Dawn Princess 8 Dolphin
Dawn Princess 7 Promenade
Dawn Princess 6 Emerald
Dawn Princess 5 Plaza