Years old 17
Passengers 1928- 2314
Costa Victoria Cabin Stateroom Categories
|= Connecting staterooms|
|= Handicap accessible|
|= One lower|
|= One upper & lower|
|= One upper bed|
|= Partly obstructed view|
|= Queen bed|
|= Single murphy bed|
|= Single sofa bed|
|= Two upper beds|
Welcome to our deck plan page.
We have lots of stuff here, so take some time and explore the
1. The name of the ship you are currently viewing appears in the top header of the page. To go to another ship simply choose one from the ship menu that is on the right side of the screen. Click on a cruise line and then you will see the ships for that cruise line. Click on the ship you would like to view and you will be taken to that page.
2. On the left side of the screen under the NAVIGATION TAB are several feature icons. By clicking on any of these icons a new window will pop up. There is an icon for our DRAG DECK feature, there are icons for seeing pictures. You can choose to print to PDF. There is an cat icon for comparing categories.
3. On the left side of the screen is a deck plan key. Just click the DECK KEY TAB. This explains the symbols you may see on the deck plans.
4. At the top of this column you will see the word Decks. Click on that to view the different decks for this ship.
5. Next to the Decks option is the Ship Info option. Click on this to view information about the cruise ship and exterior pictures.
6. Next to the Ship Info option you will find Comments and tips for this ship. Click on this option to view comments and tips related to this cruise ship.
7. On the left side of the screen is our cruise cabin stateroom category list under the STATEROOMS TAB. We have ordered them from the highest category to the lowest and grouped them by category name. Click on the More (+) link to see more information. Members can click on the Pics/diagrams link to see diagrams and pics for the category.
8. Important. Our content changes all the time, so please be sure to CLEAR YOUR BROWSER PERIODICALLY for the best performance.
NOTE: WE NO LONGER SUPPORT INTERNET EXPLORER 8 OR EARLIER. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BROWSER TO INTERNET EXPLORER 9 OR GREATER. WE RECOMMEND GOOGLE CHROME FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE.
We hope you enjoy our site. Please contact us with your feedback. If you find any information that is outdated or incorrect, PLEASE let us know right away so we can fix it.
You can expect 2314 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that the Costa Victoria has a space ratio of 32.5 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.)
The Costa Victoria has 820 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship. The ship has 3 pools and 4 hot tubs.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2007.
COSTA VICTORIA was one of 2 vessels ordered from Bremen Vulcan, Bremerhaven for Costa. The second vessel provisionally named COSTA OLYMPICA was seized during construction by the yards creditors eventually being bought by NCL and finished by Lloyd Werft as NORWEGIAN SKY. The Victoria was not affected by these developments.
Disability cabins: Both the cabin and bathroom doors are 31 inch and there is a two inch sill. The bathrooms have roll-in showers with hand held showers, fold down seats and grab bars. The toilets are raised and have grab bars.
Costa Victoria 14 Solarium
Costa Victoria 12 Butterfly
Costa Victoria 11 Rigoletto
Costa Victoria 10 Norma
Costa Victoria 9 Tosca
Costa Victoria 8 Otello
Costa Victoria 7 Carmen
Costa Victoria 6A Manon
Costa Victoria 6 Traviata
Costa Victoria 5 Boheme
Costa Victoria 4 Nabucco